Put An End To Creditor Harassment
Are collection agents violating your legal rights?
- Have you been harassed by debt collectors?
- Are you getting constant phone calls and letters from a debt collector?
- Are you receiving those annoying and harassing automated calls?
- Have you been threatened with lawsuits or wage garnishments?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should contact the bankruptcy attorneys at Robinson Salyers, PLLC, immediately to discuss whether your rights have been violated. We have locations in Shelbyville and Frankfort to serve clients throughout central Kentucky.
Stop Creditor Harassment – Contact Us Now
Protecting Consumers From Abusive Debt Collectors
In this day and age when credit seems to make our country and the world go around, creditors have an army of poorly trained and unscrupulous collection agents intent on targeting you and your family with unlawful collection techniques.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act states how debt collectors may conduct business and outlines the rights consumers have when interacting with debt collectors. Because of the FDCPA’s fee-shifting provision, our attorneys can offer their services at no cost to you. What exactly does this mean?
- There is never any cost for a review of your situation. We provide a free consultation upon a review of your information.
- If you decide to retain our lawyers, you are not charged a retainer, and you will not receive a monthly bill for services.
- You are not required to make deposits for any litigation costs, such as court filing fees. These costs are paid on your behalf upfront.
- All attorney fees and litigation costs are paid by the defendant in your case out of the settlement proceeds. This means you don’t pay a dime unless and until a settlement is obtained for you.
- No matter how long your case goes on, you never get a bill.
Call Today For A Complimentary Phone Consultation
To schedule a free initial telephone consultation, call Robinson Salyers, PLLC, today in Shelbyville at 502-220-4439 or Frankfort at 502-257-5417. You can also contact us online.