Full-Service Law Firm In Kentucky
As a full-service, general practice law firm, Robinson Salyers, PLLC, offers far more services to our clients beyond bankruptcy, workers’ compensation and personal injury.
From our offices in Shelbyville and Frankfort, Kentucky, you can work with our experienced lawyers, who will take the time to help you find a solution that meets your unique needs. Our lawyers can represent you in matters like:
- Divorce: Our law firm can guide you through your divorce in a way that protects your legal rights and best interests while removing as much stress as possible from your life.
- General civil litigation: Experienced trial attorneys John Christopher Robinson and Benjamin Salyers can represent you in nearly any type of civil litigation that threatens you financially.
- Social Security Disability: If a disability is preventing you from working and earning a living, we can help you navigate the often-complex process of securing these much-needed benefits.
- Foreclosure: When you are in danger of losing your home, you are not alone. Our lawyers can protect your legal rights and help you craft a strategy, possibly a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, to help you stay in your home.
- Criminal defense: Our attorneys will defend your rights if you are charged with any felony or misdemeanor charge.
- Corporate formation: No matter what business structure a company may need, we will work closely with you to identify the optimal formation for your new business.
Helping You Solve Your Most Complicated Legal Issues
No matter what type of legal issue you are facing, you need lawyers on your side who will treat your case with the respect it deserves and make sure your legal rights and best interests are safe. Our lawyers’ ability to help you in almost any dispute that you come across in your life is why we are able to build lasting relationships with many of our clients.
To learn more about the other areas of the law we can help you in, please contact Robinson Salyers, PLLC: call 502-220-4439 in Shelbyville or 502-257-5417 in Frankfort to schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys.