How Much Is My Claim Worth?
At Robinson Salyers, PLLC, in Shelbyville and Frankfort, one of the first questions we hear from clients is about how much we think their case is worth. The truth is that there is no single or concrete answer for you. However, we can guarantee that we will always fight to increase the value of your case.
The amount your claim is worth will depend on several factors, these can include:
- How much time you will have to remain out of work and what you typically make
- The total cost of your medical bills
- Whether you will need long-term care like physical therapy or adaptive equipment, such as wheelchair ramps in your house
- If your loved one was killed in the accident and that person was the financial breadwinner in your family
- Whether you have any “noneconomic damages,” such as pain and suffering
It is likely that the first settlement an insurance adjuster offers you will not come close to being a fair amount. We will work closely with your doctor and outside medical and, when indicated, financial experts to determine a fair value of your claim that will address your present and long-term needs.
As an attorney who formerly worked for insurance companies, lawyer John Christopher Robinson knows the arguments insurers will make to avoid paying you what you deserve and what your claim is actually worth. He is now available to put that knowledge to use for you.
Unlike many big-city personal injury “factories,” we are not interested in just helping you get anything. That means we will never advise you to accept a settlement if it is not in your best interest, and we believe we can build a strong case to help you recover more.
Work With Your Hometown Lawyers
We accept all injury and workers’ compensation cases on a contingency basis, which means if you do not win, you will not owe us a thing. To learn more, schedule a free consultation at our offices in Shelbyville or Frankfort. We can also make home and hospital visits when it is more convenient for you. Send us an email or call us at 502-220-4439 today.